San Diego County - Vacant Land, Homesites, Acreage
San Diego County is the perfect place to build your dream home. Choose from a wide variety of building sites and vacant land to cutom design your dream home. We work with local developers to help you choose the perfect acreage for your dream building project. Buying land in Sunny Southern California can be tricky, but when you are armed with the best information, you'll be far better off.
Acreage And Land - Buying Considerations
When looking into buying vacant land in San Diego County, it's important to take many things into consideration. You should ALWAYS work with a local Realtor ®, since they will know the ins and outs of the area, and help you pick the right piece of property. Other considerations are:
- Get the home site surveyed by a professional.
- Is the land on public water, or do you need a well and septic system?
- Are there zoning restrictions that prevent you from using the land as you want?
- Is there access to the land from a public road?
- Have your real estate agent check for any easements.
- Check for any environmental liabilities, such as buried gas tanks, etc...
San Diego County - Southern California Vacant Land For Sale
We deal with vacant land, acreage, and homesites for sale in Pauma Valley, Jamul, Chula Vista, Jacumba, and the rest of San Diego County, including The City of San Diego. We are local experts in commercial land deals in San Diego. If you are interested in and land property that's currently in the MLS system, you will soon be able to search the San Diego MLS system right from our website. We also specialize in commercial development, subdividing land for residential subdivisions. We strongly recommend a real estate lawyer who specializes in residential subdivisions for this type if investment.
City of San Diego - Vacant Land Stats
The city of San Diego, CA currently has 9,096 Vacant Residential Acres remaining that have been designated for future city development. Current Remaining zoning stats:
- Single Family (Low Density) - 3,281 acres
- Single Family Homes - 4,540 acres
- Multi Family Housing - 1,276 acres